The Truth Teller
The Truth Teller’s sincerity and strength make them a valued advisor to friends, an important voice in a room and a committed, trustworthy partner.
- You won’t lie and you let others know what you think and feel.
- You’re committed. You love those in your life and are dedicated to those you invite into your circle.
- You’re a selective friend and may be unintentionally dismissive toward those with whom you are not close. You may have a more difficult time with acquaintances and other people who are not “in your circle.”
- You can be inflexible. You may have a difficult time stepping into someone else’s shoes or seeing things from a different point of view.
- You may have a hard time asking others for help. You may struggle to be vulnerable, wanting everyone to think you have it all figured out.
How others see you
- Others see you as brave, even if you don’t think of yourself that way. Friends admire your willingness to discuss hard issues and refusal to sweep things under the rug.
- Others see you as loyal. Friends always know where they stand with you and never have to doubt your friendship.