The Seeker’s emotional awareness and ability to provide an understanding ear will always be appreciated by those they love.
- You are reflective and introspective. You are able to consider your part in situations, in conflicts and in the world around you.
- You are curious and willing to grow. Even when you are reluctant to do so, you are capable of change.
- Your desire to understand others may lead to not honoring your own emotions.
- You may have trouble asking for help if you feel like you don't fully understand your own emotions about a situation.
- You can get stuck in the past. Your desire to understand the deeper meaning of situations may make you pick at wounds that only time can heal.
How others see you
- Others see you as a non-judgmental and attentive listener who is able to see things from different perspectives. People believe you aren’t stuck seeing things from just one angle.
- Others see you as emotionally intelligent and able to tune into the emotional currents around you. People turn to you when searching for answers about someone else's behavior.